January is the month for New Year’s resolutions.
The Fault2SHA Ex-Com, during its first meeting of 2022, selected this TOP 5 ones.
If you like them, pleas put a like on this post, and stay tuned.
If you do not like them, please, let us know, and suggest your ones!
- Organize new Fault2SHA Workshops (LIVE)
- Establish other Laboratories
- Continue the Learning Series
- Strenghten the communities (with a new Jammin’ Series)
- Update the website (and social channel too)
The Fault2SHA Ex-Com would like to
- welcome José Antonio Álvarez Gómez as a new member. His broad interests in many of the topics discussed within Fault2SHA will certainly enhance the link between fault data provider and fault data modelers.
- thank Julián García-Mayordomo who has decided to leave the Ex-Com. Julian has been an active member of the Fault2sha Ex-Com since the creation of the Working Group. He will remain a very active member of the working group, in particular with our Colombian collegues. We wish him all the best for the future.